He weighed in at 7lbs 1oz, 18 1/4" long. Pretty close to what Leena was when she was born. So far he's an amazingy baby! Barely fusses if he is hungry or needs a change. He is loved and adored by everyone. I had a c-section with him, Jeff attentively watched the whole thing, no way would I ever do that! I can barely stand my own blood. Overall it went good, praise the person who invented the spinal block. The only thing that was'nt very good that happened, was my body tempreture, It dropped down to 89 or 90 degrees. Yet as they put all these things on me to warm me up, I felt like I was on fire, I was in a massive sweat. But over a day or 2, finally got it up again, so that was nice.
Landon sleeps in 6 hour blocks or so.So we only got up with him 2-3 times last night, we realize how lucky we are!
Leena wrote about her brother being born in her school diary, I took pictures of it because it is that cute! Phonetically spelled everything, complete with drawings. She loves him to pieces now. We love both of those little kiddos!






Congrats Heidi!! Now that is one good looking baby boy. I am really glad that everything is going so well for you.
ReplyDeleteJared
you kids are such a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete