Thursday, April 16, 2009

I loathe this day

I was playing around online today, and saw a remark my friend Meagan has posted, it was about the Oprah show today, abot 14 years olds who were "ready" to have sex

Someone please tell me that's not true!! That's not only gross, but religion and marriage aside, who's honestly really going to admit, they know what they're doing at that age! You simply and flat out don't know what you're doing, I"m sure it's not healthy for a 14 year old to be "playing married" at that age. I think even f you're a legal adult at the age of 18, it's still TOO YOUNG! Me, personally, married or not, think it's a damn good idea to wait til you're 23. Just because of the face you know the risks and consequences, and it's not "unhealthy" if you do choose to wait til you're 23.

I can't say I blame the mom on the show for buying her son a box of "protection", she wasn't promoting it, but you can only stop your kids so much. So, with that said, she bought him some. I mean, I get it, but why would you put that much temptation into his own hands? Riddle me that!

Here is the link to the site to take a read, I'm nto trying to blast my views on here, but it's not cool. http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090326-tows-teen-sex/1

No comments:

Post a Comment