Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays!

Ok, I'll admit I, I'm SOOO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I've never
been a fan of the month of November, was always dark and dreary, cold, wet, rainy....but, without November ending, there would never be a December!

I packed up my kids and we all went to Target today. We got a new Christmas CD, has all the classic people, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby....I LOVE IT! I was listening to it and was like for some reason, I'm so glad I have an appreciation for music to listen to the oldies. It's like Michael Jackson, not everyone listened to him, but everyone knew who he was. I want my kids to listen, like, and enjoy listening to all those poeple.

We're having 2 thanksgiving this year. One at our house! That's the first one! in '7, I went to ID with Jeff to have it with his family, and then we had it at my family's house, and now it's timea gain to do that one again, but one here in Puyallup! I've got a recipe for Lemon and Rosemary Turkey I am going to make. The list for what I am going to make is BIG, and totally yummy!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (early!)

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! it is so nice to look forward to something!! We have family coming into town tonight!! Exciting!!! jarom turns 7 tomorrow!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music!!

    ReplyDelete