Saturday, July 3, 2010

So much, so fast.

Landon is my little chatterbox. He's putting sentences together and I'm just loving it, not to mention THRILLED at this big break in our communication with him.

We were getting in the car, which he has his prized hot wheels (toy cars)in, and I open up the car door, and he looks at me...I can tell he's processing something and he says "Mommy....cah pees?" I clapped and kissed him and handed him not one, but TWO cars for a job well done, YAY LANDON!!!

He usually says "MommyMommyMommy" as fast as he can numerous times, just for kicks. Today at dinner, I said "Can you say "Landon", honey?" and he smiles and says "Un-Eeeee!" it cracked me up! And I asked him again to say his name, and he sits up and shouts "NANDY!" HAHA. We do call him "Landy", for short, rather often so I'm not surprised in the least bit that's what he said. It was so cute and just made me so proud and smile a million times over. What a sweet and precious little soul he is!

We've been working on his relatives names, particularly the ones we see the most often. Such as my parents, and siblings (Katie, Cody, Seth, Hillary, Aaron) and I took a video of it, cuase it was so cute! Here it is! By the way, Papa, is my dad. His other Grandpa, goes by just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment