Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seasons

I feel very alone on this topic. But, every year as the leaves change, and when school starts for kids, my
world seems to take a detour of some amount.

It's official. I don't like it.

So many goals and chances to do so many important-to-me things, always get put on hold.

We grow up with being told to dream big, reach for the stars, and that I'd we put our mind to it, we can accomplish anything.

I beg to differ. Karma and life stop goals from being achieved. Which, when you're putting a big effort for one thing, it can be rather discouraging.

Finding motivation is slow. So can be with achieving goals.

Looks like my patience is being tested.

More to come in January about a few things.

1 comment:

  1. Why January? Have lots of holiday plans? You are talented on so many levels - crafty, singer, amazing photographer and a wonderful mother and wife. I feel as though you have accomplished a ton. I love you. And hear you loud and clear when things are discouraging that makes my motivation a big fat zero.

    ReplyDelete