I'm so drained emotionally, physically, whew.
We went to mediation yesterday, agreed on our terms, signed our lives away, literally, and went home.
What we agreed to:
-I pay for the mortgage starting June 1.
-Jeff starts paying Child Support that same day, which helps drastically with the mortgage, it's a trade off.
-We will keep *BOTH* names on the deed of the house, until I'm done with school in over a year, then can re-fi to my name only.
-Every summer, if Jeff is even around, he gets the kids for one week at a time, for the first 18ms, then it goes to 2.
-Christmas break I get them the first half, and then we trade, and he's to get Landon at 2pm on Christmas Day (I usually don't have Leena so this made that decision fairly easy)
-Every birthday of their, we spend together
-Mothers Day, My birthday, I get them.
-Fathers Day, Jeff's birthday, he gets them.
We spent 2.5hrs in an office in Tacoma with a Family Law attorney, she said we were the easiest people she's ever had, EVER. The only thing we had to discuss the night prior was who was to occupy the house and pay for it.
This has been a hell ridden ride for the past 14ms, things are finally going through the courts and will be final soon, it's really been tolling on both Jeff and I. All good things come to an end, particularly this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment