Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's....a...


I went to the Dr on th 16th, had my ultrasound, and it's a...

BOY!!

My sister Hillary said repeatedly, "I just know it's a boy". Ok...riiiiight! Well, anytime She's said that, she's never been wrong, she called it!

He looks great over all, they said his kidneys were a little small, but apparently that's common for boys. So, they're giving me til 32 weeks for his kidneys to get bigger. I got back in September to find out if they're bigger. Other than that, based on what the ultrasound shows, he looks soooo much like Jeff! So crazy how genetics work! Neither of my chidlren look like me, but that's ok. They're cute anyway!

Leena and Jeff had decided to personalize his room as far as artwork goes. So, Leena drew a picture of her and her new little brother as a toddler, and I guess it's framed, it's that good! I'm so anxious to see it!

We're 90% sure we're going to name him Landon Brady. We both really liked Landon from the get go, and then Brady came from looking in a baby name book (and I had an old friend named Brady, I always liked the name itself) adn we both really liked that one as well.

I left the next day to San Diego, Jeff was thrilled to see me :) Which, it seemed surreal for about 3.5 seconds because I hadn't seen him in so long! But it was nice, just too short of a trip, but he'll be home soon. He's so excited about being a dad, but also is thrilled at the fact that he gets his little boy that he wanted :)

Here's just one, but if you look hard enough, you can see his face, which looks like Jeffs! I'll scan the rest later so they aren't so hard to tell.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are having a boy!!!! What a fun addition to your family. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Player FamilyJuly 9, 2008 at 7:24 AM

    Congrats the baby and marriage! I am adding you to our friends list okay?

    ReplyDelete