I think it's funny, some women really don't care about boundaries with strangers! I usully get asked "how long was your labor". And I have to smile and say "I had a C-section with him.." and their mouths drop and they reply with "WHAT!? You're walking already?!" Why yes. As far as recovery goes, it still sucks trying to get up off the couch etc. But I remember when I was in the hospital, I was so much worse. So, that's a big step forward.
Overall, Leena is crazy about Landon. (YAY!)
I spent the past couple of days at my parents, because Jeff is gone for about another week and a half. But, this is Jeff's last underway, yay!! Anyway, it was nice to spend a couple of days with my family and kids.
Leena had a playdate with her friend Emma today. She's a really sweet girl and she an Leena have alot of fun together. I'm grateful Emma has an older sister because Leena definately has oldest childsyndrome, very bossy. We will be working on that.
Overall, Sun-Tuesday was good! Here are some pictures. I think I actually got almost all of my family members (which is pretty much my parents and Hillary now) pictures.
So, here they are!

Hillary is moving to China again! She's going to Shanghai for 8 months in February.

Emma was my little helper!

My babies =)

Just missing Jeff!

My new favorite picture.
Thats so nice you could stay with your parents for a little while. I bet your mom loves Landon so much. I have to agree with those lady's though, I thought you had to stay in bed forever with a C-section. What does Hillary plan on doing in China for so long? Is she going to school there? All your pictures turned out really cute. I can see why that is your new favorite picture. Such a loving little mother to your bundle of joy. You look great!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, It's just me Amy!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and of course the baby is adorable. I am glad you finally know where you will be and being close to family is always a plus! Hang in there your hubby will be back soon! Beautiful family!
ReplyDelete