
I have a marathon of things, going through my head right now!
Jeff ran a 15K marathon this past saturday in pensacola, florida. He made it in 1:13:16, pretty good honey! I'm really proud of him, it was so last minute and he's in alot of pain now, but, he says it's a good pain? whatever the case, He had a good day!
Leenas expanders are on, and in the works. Poor girl, she cries when we tighten them. Makes me feel horrible! So, I'm ok with my mom tightening them, so I'm not the one causing my daughter the physical pain of her teeth moving. I really hope that it's really over in 4 months like the orthodontist has said.
Landon is my little snuggle bug. I love him soo much! He's my sweet little boy! I give him some solid ffod off and on, cuase he's eating sooo much, it's hard to constantly feed him. So, if we give him some baby food, he's not onl fairly clean eater, he likes it! Of ourse. He's so cute about it too.
Me - my mind is still racing even after getting all the basics out. I've come to this conclusion, and I really hope it doesn't offend people. I haven't gone to church on a regular, active basis in several, several years. I'm ok, I think it's kind of shape my views in a sense, and learn a little bit more of what I feel, religion put aside form all of it. Anyway I've got no problems wih people expressing their loe of god and christ etc. But, when it is constant, like to the point, that you can't go to the store to get popsicles without talkng bout god and linkig it to the popsiles, drives me insane. I know it may sound like it's not possible, but I know someone who does it all the time. Like I said, I have NO problems with church goers, people who are chritians, catholics, all that. But, if I can't talk about my radiator and water pump problems without you somehow quoting the bible and talking about the almighty, we have a small conflict. Of course I'm too nice to say anything, but this is my way, of saying, I don't like it.
Last thing. I have a friend who in 2007, probably had the hardest time in life. And regardless of who it is, I'm glad that in my friends case, I was the one person who didn't pass judgement, and coud call up, tell me everything that had happened, and essentially been the one they went to for support. I feel bad that I was out of state, but sometimes that's a good thing. It's sad to watch people hit rock bottom, not know what to do, or where to turn. But, it's even better when they can climb out of that hole they were in, take a look aroun and say "I'm out of there, let's do this again!" And, they don't revert to the old ways, they learned the lesson the hard way, and decided to go about life without the problems they had before.
Make new friends, and keep the old, one is silver, the other is gold. Be sure to be the friend that defines that word though. If we all just have acquainances, that's nice, but it's even more soothing, to have someone you can call up, and unload to, and no judgements are passed, dedication.
No comments:
Post a Comment