Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Show EVER!

So during the superbowl, ads were airing for a show called "Uncdercover Boss", it's on CBS on Sunday nights. It makes CEO's of major companies, go under cover to the stores/restaurants or whatever type of business it is.

Some of the bosses are the nicest people! Oh my gosh! I will be DVR'ing this show every week!

Watch it!! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/undercover_boss/

2 comments:

  1. We totally the the Undercover Boss show too, glad there's some good constructive television now! BTW I like the whole switch from the Facebook to blog. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin and I also really enjoyed the show. I hope more Ceo's take the time to watch and do it themselves. Where I worked at Provo craft the CEO's started taking each department out to lunch and talking about issues and getting to know who worked for them and how they can be better bosses. I was really glad to see that happen.

    ReplyDelete