Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WELCOME HOME SETHY-SETH-A-ROO!!!!!!!

HI SETHY!!!


That's my excited face!


Oh I've missed you so!! I'm glad you get to hang out with Mom and Dad though, much needed parental exposure :)

I can't wait for you to meet little Landon, he really is a sweet spirit, you'll love him as he's turning into a rough houser, already! Leena has braces, but she is cute and sparkly, even with a sinus infection in the works. She is a GOOD scripture reader, when you both go home to Seattle, she'll be at the house, you can read your daily scriptures with her! I know that she'll love it :)
(this is the most recent pictures of the kids, it's our family easter photo:))



I'm hoping your transition will go smoothly. I know Cody really had a hard time, hopefully with Mom and Dad there, it will ease things. And, you'll spend sometime in an area that has missionaries, perhaps you can go on splits with them, nothing wrong with making the Bermuda branch bigger! :)

This video reminded me of you, watch it and you'll understand, if not know all the words ;) No worries, it's a Kenneth Cope song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpECovmdyY

I love you, Seth! WELCOME HOME, ELDER ELLEDGE!! Can't wait to give you a bug hug! And we'll keep you in our prayers :)

1 comment: