I have many dreams/goals/ambitious things I'd like to do, call me crazy but I really want to:
-Obviously settle down PERMANENTLY. Not that the past years wasn't permanent, just didn't go as I had planned...*cricket cricket*
-1 more kid, I love children!Leena is BEGGING me for a sister, I keep telling her to bug her Dad, but that's not working so well. She wants ME to give her a sister, not her dad. Go figure!
-Get licensed in Real Estate and Dental Assisting, or one or the other.
-Flip a home. I see so many houses that could be total diamonds if they had a few things done. ALWAYS wanted to try my hand at least one property. I figure if I try it once, I can say I did it!
-If I can manage, get a Bachelors in alcohol/drug addiction & substance abuse counseling. Now THAT is ambitious.
-Take up newborn photography/Budoir Photography, being behind the lens and making people look stunning just is super appealing to me. Not to mention give women some confidence in their bodies, I always feel bad when someoneI know, looks totally good for their age or after having kids, and they sit and bas themselves. May help with confidence =)
-Build my own home, complete with a photo studio and a stained glass studio. Ok, I think those will come WAY later, but I guess I can dream on for now, haha. If not room for once, at least a space where I can put my camera stuff and I'll be happy =)
But for now, I'll keep on dreaming until things calm down a bit.
I love them all. You are going to be very busy :)
ReplyDeleteGood! :-) For the degree and having your own home with those fixin's... I'd give it more like seven or so, unless you're starting on that right this moment. Those two take a while, ESPECIALLY with kids, from what I hear. The others? Definitely within five. Go get 'em, Heidi!
ReplyDelete