Monday, February 7, 2011

Whew!

As many know, with my current situation, I'm back in the job market. Correction, I was until something good happened!

My visiting teaching partner, Jenn, had a neighbor that has a 9ms old little girl, who the parents were looking for someone to watch during the day. She said she'd put my name out for me. Indeed she did, 4 days later, I got a call and I'm ECSTATIC to say, that little baby Miri will be joining Landon and I in our daily adventures! I was so worried that I was going to have to put Landon in daycare, and go back to an office job which seemed most unappealing than being with my kids. So, having a baby around the house will prep Landon to be nice to other kids smaller than him. I'm SO excited and relieved that I can enjoy my kids, as well as the company as other kids too. Feeling IMMENSELY blessed, whew!

1 comment:

  1. That is just the best news ever. So glad for you and Landon xoxo

    ReplyDelete