So, I went up to this little tiny town, Hansville and hit up the beach, which is SANDY! Yes, it has the typical NW logs galore, but most of them had the bark chipped off from being thrown around in currents. There was a lighthouse and the old light keepers home was there too and had been converted into a rental home that you can use for a weekender. It was really cute to watch seals just have a hay day. There were some people flying kites on the beach, seals would sit in the water and just watch people kite fly, while the kite flyers would do that, and watch the seals, watch them! Too cute, not to mention funny! I'd been ther before but hadn't walked around much. The place goes for miles and has little log huts people have built. I had a friend go with me just because they hadn't been there, all in all was fun to just get out of Dodge and just hang out with a good friend. (no worries, JUST a friend!)
Then on our way out, we went to this little place called Taprock NW Grill. Which, usually anything "northwest" I'm not into because it's usually a lot of seafood and other hippy things that I'm not a fan of, but this was good! All in all, a day well spent :)
No comments:
Post a Comment