Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stings like a bee

I've noticed with everything going on, technology has it's downfall. I see things Jeff will post online, and it just stings.

I think as a female, I tend to cling more and value everything a bit more than the male gender. Not all, but some. I saw something today, that made me angry.

The catch to technology is, people can know what you're doing, whenever. Which, is good and bad. What if you didn't want to know what one specific person is doing? Oops, now ya know, sorry! I don't like it. I so hope all of this ends soon, I'm so worn out and feeling alone during all of this too.

Sucks.

1 comment:

  1. I believe I saw what you saw, Heidi. If it references what I think it references, then based upon the parties involved and the connections and feelings between them, indeed I can believe that it would probably incite feelings that are less than... pleasant. Sucks... for sure.

    Heidi, feel free to drop me a line anytime to discuss issues like this. Outside of your individual families, I believe I best understand the dynamic that you two shared, and being that you two are practically family to me, I would be happy to be there for you in any way that I can.

    You may feel alone, but that doesn't mean that you indeed have to be alone. ^__^

    ReplyDelete