Friday, July 15, 2011

A little thanks...

This year has been an interesting little ride at the fair. Jeff and I are on good terms, we're not BFF like I'd wished, but we do get along, which is ideal.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support and for NOT taking sides. There are no sides on this, nor do either of us want a "Team Jeff" or "Team Heidi", we just want people to still hang out with us, still call us, etc.

Jeff is due to find out new orders soon, he was told his job is under manned....in JAPAN. I can't stand the thought of him being way over there. Some foreign country, without ever seeing his kids, I KNOW would kill him. SO cross your fingers all that he doesn't get sent there. We're aiming back for Bremerton since it's the closest base to our current residence. It's about an hour from me, which isn't too bad. It's better than Japan!!!

Again, thanks all for the support, there are 2 sides to every story, mine and Jeffs has no faults with either party. We still want people to come and visit, our home is always open and Jeff will even stay here while you're here. We see each other daily, and always have fun as a family, still. We intend to keep this up until the day Jeff has to move.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment