Well, we had our Thanksgiving, just our little family this year, was kinda nice! It was the 4 of us. Probably the last one where it's just us...but. Oh well. Was still fun. I opted to not go for a 25lb turkey, and get just a small roast instead. Threw that in the crock pot, cooked my butt off in the kitchen for 5 hours, and then we ate! I made the mistake of giving Landon his own glass of Martinelli's apple grape juice....he chugged it when I wasn't paying attention, and that killed his appetite! Stinker! Luckily he's been eating all the left overs :)
Jeff played Mario Kart with Leena, for a loong time. He's really competitive and can beat just about any video game it seems. So now he's beat the whole game, he's on a kick to get FIRST place, on every level. So he sits here and sometimes will yell at the TV, but not too often. I do find it amusing. When we got married, I knew he was competitive with video games and just in general, but oh my gosh. Going back to beat every level?! HA! Funny Jeff!
Jeff and I had a long talk, which is in the post below, then all that stuff happened, but now it sees we're on better terms than ever...or so I hope. Honesty is a key token in life to good friendships/relationship. Which is what I want. Call me crazy, but I had Leena's grandparents at my wedding (dad's side) to Jeff, because they really liked him and wanted to be supportive. (even though I have NO relationship with Leena's Dad in any way, shape or form)I want us to be supportive of each other by being supportive of such events, by being present. We'll see!
Here's hoping to a good kick off of the Christmas season, we're going to decorate our house tonight!! SO EXCITED! I'm usually not as excited as the kids for Jeff to come home, but I am today so he can crawl up to the places I can't fit or reach, to get the decor down, woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment