
Leena and "Daddy Jeff" playing, he was so sick, but he still love playing with her. Despite his condition then.

Leena playing "crack the egg" with the neighbor boy, it was like 100 that day.

Yup - she's still my little princess!

That would be my monkey husband Jeff, hacking at teh never ending "shedding" pine tree to teh left part of our driveway. He had TOO much fun up there! Even was cutting things off with a hatchet, left handed, oooooo!

I though that was the most precious thing!! Leena drew a picture for Landons room (we decided instead of buying artwork, we're going to put Leenas art up in it) It's her and her little brother, Landon, when he is a little toddler. It's so sweet!

You wouldn't see this and think - "He's sick!?" He has a good smile :) ANd, I think it's only a matter of time before his lip ring comes out....if I am only so lucky ot have it my way. (bet half of you are just now noticing that huh!?)

Leena. patiently, and contently, waiting her turn for the slip-n-slide. She LOVES that thing!

Jeff thinking about maybe doing the slip-n-slide, he is under the weight requirement...haha.

How killer is that?! Downfall was tis was taken at 4am when I couldn't sleep. Our from window overlooks the ocean...err "Puget Sound" (it's salt water)

House across the way is almost done with construction...you can kinda see it.

Around 4:25am, you can finally see Mt.Baker!
I love the big pictures. Leena is going to be the best big sister. That picture she made was really good. And by the looks of it Jeff looks like he is going to be a great dad. I can't believe you get such a wonderful view from your window!! So pretty.
ReplyDeletekiller view!
ReplyDelete