
My little niece cracks me up!
I am unlike most people I know, I don't have 6 or 7 nieces of nephews, I have 1. (with the exception of the 5 I just inherited from Jeffs family) And, I think she's the cutest little thing there is. She really is a loving kid. She turned 5 this past February. (a day before Seth and Cody's birthday.)
Well, Leena a few months ago, got her own email account. Her Papa Alan (Eli's dad) set it up for her, and next thing I know, I'm emailing my 6 year old....WOW! Anyhow, Leena took the time (and alot of help from me) to email her "Auntie Kelle" in Canada, but she mainly addressed it to her cousin, Maleah. Auntie Kelles little girl.
I guess that started a want for her own email address, in Maleah. So, Mikelle sent out an email that our cute little "Mouse", had followed in Leena's footsteps,and they set up her own email address for her!
So, Leena and I sat down and we both emailed her. Leena was pretty psyched she could email her cousin. I will say this, it's cute to see what a 5 and 6 year old talk about. Leena talks all about her animals, Mouse talks about how she misses Leena, awww.
Anyway, I got a response to my email too. Here is the actual text.
Dear Auntie Heid,
I sure do miss you. I think it's cool you're having a baby. I wish you were having a girl baby, cause you're having a boy. I hope you are having a good summer with Leena.
I love you,
Maleah
I laughed incredibly hard at the having a boy part. Everyone has been thrilled that we're having a boy, but apparently not Maleah! I showed this to Jeff and then went to Mikelles facebook and told her to apologize on my behalf to Maleah that I'm having a boy, haha. It didn't offend me at all, if anything it was a good laugh!
Ahhh, I love my little Wayuh! (Anytime she'd call us when she was about 2 or so, she'd go "hi!! It's wayuh!!" she couldn't fully say her name, it was so cute!)
Hey Heidi! It's great to hear from you. Things sound like they're going great! You will LOVE having a little boy!
ReplyDeleteHey you! I haven't had a spare minute lately...but things are finally slowing down...so next time you're in town, give us a call. 425-591-4344
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a boy!!!
Hey Heidi it's Brieanne (Leatham)! Found a comment you made on Meagan's blog and thought i'd check in to see how you've been. Your daughter is adorable and congrats on baby #2. I'm taking the rest of the summer off from blogging, but i'll be back to posting soon. Nice to run into you!
ReplyDelete