Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Healthy babies

I was watching Oprah today, I usually forget she's even on the air. But today, I'm pretty sure it was a re-run, but I'm VERY glad I watched it. They had kids on there that I was amazed by, I'm glad Oprah does shows like this, it shows that not everyone's perfect,a nd some things, really do need other peoples attention. With that being said, the last segment of the show, was about a little baby boy, named Eliot. He was supposed to be born dead, due to a severe birth defect. Or multiple, rather.

Here is the video



I was crying my eyes out at the end, and so was Oprah and Celine Dion. I think it helped that the parents were so positive about all of it, and felt very strongly, they'd see their son again. I sat here on the couch, my squirmy Landon on my lap, he saw my tears, and just cuddled up with me for 5 minutes. He's so precious like that. I will never take his health for granted, I'm so blessed to have healthy kids.

1 comment:

  1. You got that right!! So I watched it with Jarom. And even he was touched- not crying, just more amazed by the whole thing. And then I stayed up late and watched Oprah and it was that same show with all of those cute kids!! That little movie is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete