Sunday, June 28, 2009

Only in dreams....literally.

I wish I could refer to the weezer song "only in dreams", but that wouldn't make too much sense by the time I'm done.

I tend to have the most far out, fairly unusualy, and flat out just messed up dreams, one can have. Yet, I'm by far, the most normal person. I will admit, my dream bothered me.

So, here goes nothing. In short, my dream took place at a place where all of Jeffs district of the Navy people were taking group photos, and having a full dinner with the RD (recruiting district). So, you'd assume I was sitting next to Jeff, having dinner. Nope. After somehow going to this dinner, via belgium, (i'm not kidding) I have a guy I dated off and on for a while sitting in front of me, his son to the left, the girl that I didn't ever like (because she heckled me in a way, constantly, in real life) to my left, and my ex husband to my right...WHAT THE?! And Leenas dad was there because we were doing a Leena swap, yet, no Leena. And there was a hispanic lady with a newborn little girl, that I have never seen before in my life, I have no idea who she is. And she ended up picking up Leena for me, and I watched her daughter. So weird. The ending was tragic in a sense. What had happened at the end was totally, just, off. All these people in a house, had died. But they died because they'd been exposed to a very low soundwave, but over time, it took a toll on their body. And it killed them. Some were my extended family members. WEIRD! One person died because the sound wave severed a main artery in his ear, and caused kidney failure. ODD!

We could sit back an analuze every last bit of this, but we'd be here all day. Just had to share because the kidney failure part, woke me up at 6am. The one time Landon sleeps past 5:59am, I'm awake. Just my luck.

1 comment:

  1. wow this sounds like an episode of "The Fringe" .... kinda glad I'm not the only one with weird dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete