
As Landons big 2nd birthday sneaks up on us rather quick. Holy COW!!!
We're currently experiencing, tantrums, refusal of naps, alot of screaming/yelling, no desire to potty train, and alot of "NO NO!"'s.
I'm not a fan.
I went to change an un pleasant diaper he offered me today, instead of letting me pick him up and walk him to where I was going to change him, he runs away from me. I then get him to hold my finger, for a milisecond. He then throws my hand, walks over to the carper, screams, cries and has an absolute hissy fit.
I WILL NEVER MISS TANTRUMS!
Dear 2 years old, hurry up, come and go and let my boy be!
Poor Landon. He just wants to have too much fun and be a big boy. It just makes him a little crabby when you ruin his plans. Good luck mom xoxo
ReplyDelete