
AGHH!
Kids grow up too fast, Leenas first day of school today, 3rd grade and I'm slightly clueless as what to do while she's gone. Granted I have alot of laundry to do and so on...but...sheesh, this again for 9mos? I guess I should enjoy it and not wonder?
I told Leena I didn't want the generic school pictures, I can take better ones. She never smiles in her pictures so I end up paying for a a bad picture. So, after begging, pleading, whining, and bribing, she agreed that I could take then.
I'm SOOOO happy with how these come out!! It did take a litle while longer than I had anticipated because she kept giving me fake smiles, but...overall. I have some good ones, here they are!




Such a pretty girl! She looks alot like you Heidi! How exciting to have a little more free time on your hands! I know of a lot of things I could get done if one of my boys was out of the house during the day! Have fun enjoying your time!
ReplyDeleteHeidi she is so beautiful And photogenic!!! Love the last few esp. Nice job!
ReplyDelete