Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello, Dory.

Do you ever have a "Dory" moment, when all you can blurt out is, "I suffer from short term memory loss". And then you get the glare, of "are ya freakin' serious??", and you space all the time. Hmm, I suddenly have an urge to watch Finding Nemo!

That's when it occures to me, I need a vacation.

With that said, I haven't been on a super vacation in quite some time. I think for my 30th, I'll go to Hawaii, no really, Jeff cleared me too. I think I'll take my kids too. I'd wanted to go to Bermuda, but to fly 3 people there, is ridiculous in the middle of summer. We can go to Hawaii for half the cost, so, that we shall do, and enjoy.

The total irony of this, I had a tangent to go on about spacing out...and I crap you not.


I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!

Oh wait, I remember now! HAHA!

My new lines this month, are: "It's ok, I have socks on!" and, "Bananas, what joy!" Just for the sheer amusement, of people staring at me.

If you can't laugh at life, you are doomed. Seriously.

Starting this month, I shall have random quotes to use when there is an awkward moment. Next month shall be revealed in a few weeks. Please, suggestions are open as I'm drawing a blank....or a sleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment