Last weekend, Jeff and I took the kids up to the Woodland park Zoo (photos to come! I'm just lazy right now. ha!) and then to the pumpkin patch down the road from my parents house up in Redmond with my little brother Cody, and his cute wife Katie. We try to get together with them, they're a fun pair and just love them, and even more cause they're LOCAL! (well, if 100 miles round-trip is local to see family, I'll take it!)

I had a friend over last night, we're like 2 peas in a pod. Always have a ton of fun together, constant laughs and giggles. Which is what we both need, as we're in the same boat right now. Anyway, we opted to play a game called "Headbanz", it's totally geared for kids, but you put this head band across your forehead, load it up with a card that has an object, place, animal, thing, and YOU have to guess what's on your card by asking questions, we had sooo much fun! Here's the proof!

and of course, the "I look so stupid!" pose. I didn't think so, I just thought it was funny.

And of course, this photo made me proud. I'll be honest, with the crap I went through getting my car, not the happiest camper about the experience, but this is WHY I bought my car!! 428 miles per tank!!! =D =D Doesn't it make you want a Fusion too?!
No comments:
Post a Comment