Monday, October 17, 2011

Living room update!

So come this past spring, I got tired of plain white walls, and no mantle decor. It looked awful boring in here. I then remembered how in LOVE I was with a color on the set of Parenthood (Tuesdays at 10pm, NBC! love that show!) and I HAD to have it. I looked it up, it was Benjamin Moore's Saybrook Sage. It took me a few days, but I painted my downstairs! It looks nice in here! It's a very light green with almost a hint of white and gray to it. I kinda am like, really short, so I could only paint the tops of the walls so well...and then it registered, huh. put up crown molding, that will rid the nasty lines and look GORGEOUS!

So, I did! I got hooked up on some 6" cove crown. Here is the before photo. BORING!


Aaaand after some nice new paint coloring, and some 6" cove crown (friend is in construction and got me lined up with someone who could install it, all in time for leena's birthday party!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment