I landed a new job, start 6/1!
Last summer, I bought a practical car for gas mileage reasons. (bought a 2012 Ford Fusion) I really do like it, it's great fuel wise (thought it is still OVER $50 to fill it up! OUCH!)but maaaaan...with no driving up to Redmond as often (because ALL of my family moved away, literally, it's just me and my brother Cody. Who, is in Redmond, but everyone else, GONE!) But I'm missing all the bells and whistles my little Passat had. I want my heated seats back, my navigaton, my climate control, my auto dimming mirror. I just want my luxe back!
Brian is a die hard German car fan, as he's 3/4 German himself. His Mom is full, and he's got roots tied to Munich, etc. He's a BMW enthusiast, as well as anything German, or cars. I'm not trying to "match" him, as the only BMW he owns, someone else drives, HA. With that said, I've done my comparing of what I like vs don't like, it comes down to this. I'm SERIOUSLY considering trading in my car at the one year mark, in August.
Here's the new possible toy:
It's a '08 BMW 528i, it's thexy and I like it! Gas miles is a lil les than my fusion, but more than my Passat! We'll see what time does, I've got some upgrades to do on the house first and a few other things to tackle before I bring home that beast.



No comments:
Post a Comment