I've failed to mention my family update:
Mikelle- is due to have a baby boy! She's due on September 28th. She and her bf, Alex, are the parents of Jack Charles Watterworth. I guess they picked a basic name that no one can mess up, because that's what the Dad wanted. Charles is after both grandfathers that passed suddenly the past 18ms, and is also my Dad's name. My little niece, Maleah is 9, and now has almost all boy cousins on my side. All are significantly younger. But she and Leena will be so cute with those boys, they're so sweet with little ones!
Me-Start work soon, read the rest of the blog!
Cody-Lives in Redmond, and is going to school FT, while his wife works at T-Mobile Corporate across the lake (from Seattle to the upscale Eastside) in Bellevue, they're doing well and enjoying kid-free living for now.
Seth-GOT MARRIED AND DID NOT TELL A FRIKKIN SOUL! I'm not bitter about this, can ya tell?! He moved to Peru because of a girl in March, got there, and married her 4 weeks later. Um. Yeah. I don't know her, never talked to her, don't have her on my Skype. Not to mention there is a gigantic language barrier.
Hillary-My youngest sister and buddy! She's still suck in Rexburg, but she has the summer off to spend with her more than adorable for words son, Uriah. Seriously, I know he's my first nephew, but he's SUPER happy, like, all the time. It's so precious! I love talking to him on the phone and on Skype because he's seriously ALL SMILES! HE's 13ms and sweet as pie! Her husband is an engineering student at BYUI, and she's a music major. They've got another 18ms left there or so =( BOO! Come back to Seattle, geez!
Parents are still in Bermuda and loving it, they're active in church and the community, enjoy their downtime together. They still ride their scooters to and fro, cracks me up! So funny to talk to my mom sometimes when she's got a helmet on!
I'm done blogging for the month, I think!
Okay so where do I start... This sentence "Charles is after both grandfathers that passed suddenly the past 18ms, and is also my Dad's name." ALMOST gave me a heart attack because I knew your dads name was Charles and then I continued to read the rest of the sentence and thought Woooo that was close. Charles was one of the ideas we had if we ever had a boy! Seth... I know you are mad but I always knew I liked that kid LOL Hearing he ran off and got married doesn't surprise me at all! And Uriah is all smiles because who wouldn't be with Hillary at their mom? Thanks for keeping the outsiders(Me) in the loop on all the updates. I have always loved your family!
ReplyDelete