
The ONE time she looks like her mommy! After the end of a long and eventful day!

I think he had lint on his nose...

I love these girls, 11 years and counting! We all went to Inglemoor HS together.

Me and little Gideon Johnson, he's SOO precious!!

Jeff', his Mom Lori, sister Christy, me and Leena

Seeeesters!

My little Ling-Ling!

We love this little girl!!

I'll have to frame this one.

He's so good with her!

I think Jeffs face is just funny in this..

So I was having problems with my earrings, getting them in!

My sister Hillary and I..

Jeff and his friend Chris

Both families, my brothers are out on missions, and his dad wasn't here.
And, my older sister wasn't here either...
I love all these pictures! Your husband looks super sweet. I like the picture of the two of you kissing Leena. I bet she had the greatest time at her mommy's wedding. What a little girls dream come true to be a part of.
ReplyDelete