Friday, May 9, 2008

She's getting older!

Leena is 6 and a half now. Her room has recently been re-done and furniture moved and what not. I think my dad and brother made this little mini bookshelf looking corner, hobbit thing. Which, she rather enjoys. I guess after some more of the furniture was put back into her room, she was "charging" my family to check out books from her mini library. I guess it just cost "air money"

HA! She is too cute! Her imagination is so creative.

Her new thing is something Jeffs mom, Lori got her...a coveted webkinz. She has 2, they have a little stuff animal they buy, and you get this special code to go online and build a special world for your animal. She can spend ALOT of time on that little website if you let her! She will call me and tell me all about her "kinz cash" that she's gotten and what little world she's built and what it's name is.

All I have to say is that whoever thought of that for kids her age, CHA CHING! $$ I promise you that!

I wonder how long this will last, like any other child, she has her phases. She's still in the horse phase, that's going on 3 years or so. Who knows, maybe thats a real love of hers!

She is going to horse riding camp this summer too. Holy cow, she's so excited! We'll see if she still likes horses after that!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi,

    It's Jared Fields. Congrats on all the recent developments - marriage and babies and kids. Life sure does pass fast. It was neat to see how you are doing. I am glad that life is treating you well.

    We just had our baby two days ago and life couldn't be better.

    Look forward to hearing more from you. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is going to a horse camp. What a lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete