I can't believe that summer is so close! It's been incredibly warm here, especially for May! I know it was warm last year, but I don't recall it being this warm! Perhaps it's because I was working full time?
Either way, we had Leena here this past weekend. And when I saw how sunny it was on my way to go get her, I called up my mom, and told her to throw in her bating suit. I'd been at Target the day prior, and say a tiny kiddie pool, and figured, eh, why not? We don't want a huge one, Leena just wants something she can just sit and cool off in, this is perfect.
Landon had a fever, he's had alot of them considering his age. I really wish I knew why, I guess it's an unsolved mystery for now. I figured, cool water, let's put him in with Leena!
NOT! I stuck his little feet in there, and oh my heavens! He just let out the world loudest scream! He was so TICKED! He did not want to be in that water! So, we wwent and put some hot water in there to warm it up, he didn't lkike it, but he wasn't screaming that time around. A step up I guess? Either way, I spared him the traumatic experience, and had him come inside and hang out with me, while Leena spalsh around with Jeff. She really did have a good time, I think that was probably her highlight of her weekend. It's funny, she doesn't like swimming or baths, but she'll get in a pool (usually) no problem, as long as she can stand. Kids and their phobias!
No comments:
Post a Comment