Thursday, May 21, 2009

HE DID IT!!!




JEFF MADE FIRST CLASS!!!

In other words, he made rank, he's now an E-6!! Good job honey! I know you tried hard, 4 times, and did your best!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love you! (He had to take a test 4 times, and it's incredibly long)

How we found out is the funny part. Jeff usually gets ready for work, downstairs so I can sleep etc. He'd come up here for something...And he got a text message on his phone from his friend Mike, that said "congrats on first class". And we looked at each other and I grab his phone and reply with "??????!!?" and hit "send". Jeff takes off like a bolt of lightning, I hear pattering on the stairs....then silence, then pattering up the stairs as he races in with his latop, whirls it openand goes to the Navy site to check if you passed the test or not...and tada! "Daniels Jeffery M" was there!!! YAY! It means he goes up in rank, and gets a pay raise, in short, it's a promotion, and a very good one! I'm so proud of him!!

So, I called my mom and told her, and now she wants a dinner for him at her house on Sunday, we'll be there mommy, no worries!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! That is such great news and to read it in a short excting story doesn't hurt either!

    ReplyDelete