While Landon was napping today, I was looking at my friend Brieanne's blog, (thanks lady!)and was like hmm...I really need to change mine and spice mine up a bit. And as a teenager for fun, I used to play with HTML.
Anyway, and after having to get all the updates for IE 8, and figure out what the heck XML was and why my laptop did NOT like it, I had to strain myself to find a code that would work, and I did. AND!!! It deleted all my links, etc. Ugh!
almost 2 hours later, you now have what you're reading/seeing. I'm daring to tackle my recipe blog.
Which, I don't think I've yet to ever mention on here, but here it is, feel free to post your own favorites and so on! Make it fun!
http://heidisfavorites.blogspot.com
I've tried to do some digital photography more, but we got the blue screen of death on here the other day, and this PC is all of....10ms old. Not good. Anyway, if I get my own laptop, then I'll spend more time doing that and add it to my scrapbooking to keep me sane, list.
pretty is right! Love the new pictures... you have a beautiful family! I'll have to check out your recipe site... I tried doing one for a year or so but honestly I don't have the mojo to keep it up ;)
ReplyDelete