I've been sick for almost a week now, gnarly head cold mixed with a fever, not quite a flu thing. It seems to ease up mid-evening, then flare up upon bedtime, so sleeping is quite the challenge.
I've pretty much been on the couch, or in my bed the entire time, consuming maybe a glass of water here and there, not much for food or calories. Ok, pretty much no food. With how congested I was, my appetite was shot.
I feel bad, I probably look like an eyesore, being gaunt and pale, and hacking up a lung.
But, luckily I have Super B! He was my gem and stocked up on hippy stuff and dropped it by, and made me eat - haha.
Having said that, Mr. Hecker! THANK YOU!
Thanks for taking the time out of your chaotic day, to bring all that stuff by =) And, for stopping by last night, and doing the same again. Your heart is one of your best attributes, in which I'm very grateful for.
People like you, make someone like myself, appreciate charity and compassion. Sank ya, darling. I'll always appreciate you and your sweet and loving efforts =)
No comments:
Post a Comment