This is the Deception Pass bridge, it was really overcast and rainy, but it's a pretty cool sight!
A better one
The Puget Sound, complete with LOTS of little islands everywhere
See the funny white looking thing, that's an otter! There are alot of whales and otters in that area.
Deception Pass history, the currents are really strong, and it was discovered by a man by the last name of...Vancouver! Whod'a thought?!
Jeff and I
Me...I have a no pregnant pictures policy, so I tried to divert the attention at the last minute. I know, I look silly!
And, Jeffy. He really liked it up there!
The both of us.
After going to Deception Pass, we got in the car and realized while we were so close by, that we will go check out Anacortes, it's right on the Puget Sound a small town america kind of place. We saw this funny guy, and had to take ahis picture!
This isn't a crude joke to laugh at, it means Anacortes Sewer System, silly.
They had this painted wooden cut out, I think on every side of any building throughout the while city. Notice the flat tire, and broken axle. After this, we visited the family.
I can't believe how beautiful it is up there.
ReplyDelete