This is my doggy, Kimmie. She's so cute and sooo loving! My mom picked her out because she looked alot like my grandmas dog growing up, Triska and Frosty. She's getting old, but still around!
While we shopped around in Anacortes, we picked up some really nice fabric that was supoer soft and cuddly. Well, Jeff picked it out. His mom is like quilt queen, and he helped my mom sew a blanket for Landon. He made me promise not to post this, but I can't help it! It's too sweet!
This is Leenas new bird, Sunny.
This is my sister, Hillary. Who, has been playing the piano for 16 years or so, and looooves that baby grand my parents have! She plays really loud though...she's deaf in one ear, has a hearing aid for it, and won't wear it. That stinker.
This is Hillarys boyfriend, who decided to tackle Jeff. Jeff maybe "little", but he can whoop anyones butt if you let him! I think the football game inspired it.
Cute little Leena!
This is her, I don't want my picture taken face.
Awwww, Jeff and Leena
She took this herself! HOW CUTE!
I love all these random family pictures. I like Hillary's new hair due. I don't think I have ever seen it that short on her. Thats so sad that Jeff is going to be gone for so long, right at the end. Leena is such a little beauty. Does she go out with her dad often? I'm so glad you got a new camera so you can post all of these fun pictures. And by the way, you totally don't look like your about to have a baby in a month!!! You should post just one picture of your cute little belly.
ReplyDeleteLeena has gotten so cute! It's good to see you all so well. Tell your parents Hi for me! Good luck with Landon.
ReplyDelete