I think Landon REALLY wants to make his debut! I had horrendous back pian, to the point that I called in and took a week off of work. There were some other things going on too, but we don't need to hash those out.
I called my Dr, just because Leena was a similar situation, I had horrible back labor, and she was bon almost a month early, and 7 hours after it started.
Docto told me to go and get checked out to make sure everything is ok. So, I went to silverdale to Harrison Medical Center, come to find out. I've been having some contractions here and there, and I'm dilated just a cm or 2. Needless to say because I didn't feel contractions and was'nt having them withing a couple of minutes
Long story short, still hurting in my back, but meh. It happens. And, I'll be stunned if I have him this early. He needs to wait about a month, then we're good!
Poor Jeff, when I told him about it all, he seemed worried! He's been on the ship for a couple days and will be home tomorrow, but he's been dedicated about checking in on me to make sure I'm ok. We'll see what happens! I think it'll be a while til he's here, I hope!
Scary to think you could have your baby so early without your husband. He is so cute to check in on you.
ReplyDelete