
Jeff and I had 2 ultrasound appointments today. One was the 4D with a referral to check up on Landons kidneys, and the other was with my doctor, to check on development. We made the trek over there this mornign, including getting up on one of our few days off these days.
We go to see Dr. Case, who does the 4D ultrasounds. He was alot better than the last guy we had, very detailed and thorough. He told us about 5 times "He's such a beautiful baby!" Which, I must add, he is REALLY cute just based off of what we saw. He has cute little chubby cheeks and my nose and long fingers. I have a hunch he'll be looking like me. Hopefully Jeff is ok with that!
Overall, Dr. Case said he's normal and his kidneys are fine, and to ignore that the previous doctor had said anything about it. Which, was nice.
His head is in the 83% percentile, oh eesh! Leena was 95% so I think I'm ok with that! They did say his legs, length wise, were small. But given his parents, with a dad who's 5'3 and mom who is 5'2, it was normal. He's healthy and all that, yay!
Lucky duck. I never got one of those 3D pictures. I can't believe how good they look, you can actually make out your cute little guy. I'm so glad he is healthy, he and you will be a lot happier.
ReplyDelete